Select a region :

printer printable version 


One of the first resources we turn to is the CLSC. To find the location of your CLSC, go to the following web site and type in your postal code: (site in French only). You will then have the coordinates for your local CLSC.

In general, your CLSC should be able to help you obtain services of a social worker, respite groups, psychological help, etc. Your CLSC should also be able to guide you towards specialists, such as a child psychiatrist for example.

Unfortunately, the web site does not offer much information, and it can be difficult to obtain information from your local CLSC. Your CLSC can give you information concerning local rehabilitation centers and programs such as "DIMOS" (for this program, you must call the administrative services of the CLSC) in the Laurentians area.